Monday, March 15, 2010

Greek


It's been announced that Season 4 will be the final season and will only be 10 episodes long. I think it's clear that will be a good thing as this show has run out of gas and been more and more difficult to watch. One of the core conceit's of this show is that you have to believe that Casey Cartwright is such an incredible girl that guys constantly fight over her and vie for her attention and it just rings more and more false as the series progresses. She just doesn't bring all that much to the table to have guys falling all over themselves to get to her.

In tonight's episode she keeps pressuring Cappie to make some decisions about his future and she thinks she is going to get some help from his visiting parents. However his parents are very non-traditional (read: hippies) and encourage him to take it slow and not rush graduation. I keep fighting the urge to scream "man up Cappie!" at the TV but I don't because I don't like it when people stare at me.

In the end it looks like Casey has made up her mind that her and Cappie are not meant to be but I'm sure that is just setting the stage for future waffling and wishy-washyness as all parties display their trademark inability to make a decision. I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment