Friday, March 7, 2014

Ask a Walmart Expert: Can I Price Match and Use a Coupon on the Same item at Walmart?

image


Can I Price Match and Use a Coupon on the Same item at Walmart?


Short Answer? Yes.


This is one of the main reasons I love shopping at Walmart.  If anyone in my area has something on sale, Walmart will match that price and then allow me to use a coupon on top of it.  That means that you can really save a ton of money every week.


It doesn’t end there either.  You can use apps like Ibotta, Checkout 51 and Shopmium (use referral code GMKACYRC) to get rebates on a lot of the items Walmart sells.  You can also use Receipt Hog to work towards a $5 Amazon giftcard.


You can see a full list of all the different ways to save money at Walmart here.


Here’s a few other articles you might like.


Will Walmart Accept Other Store’s Coupons?


What to do when your coupon doesn’t print


From how many miles away will Walmart price match a store?



Ask a Walmart Expert: Can I Price Match and Use a Coupon on the Same item at Walmart?

No comments:

Post a Comment