Sunday, July 6, 2014

I Saved $32 This Weekend at Walmart!

Walmart Shopping Brag


I picked up a few things with this week’s coupons you guys might like to take a look at.  There are a few things to keep in mind before we get to the breakdown.


#1 There seems to be some question as to weather the 5pks of Tide Pods and Gain Flings are trial/travel.  All I can tell you is there is nothing on the package that would indicate trial/travel and I’ve never seen anything from Tide saying anything one way or another.  Also, the new GS1 barcode is supposed to exclude specific barcodes and this product is not excluded, Walmart took it without an issue.


#2 The coupons are limit 4 per day per household, that’s why I had to go back on 2 different days to do this deal and will be headed back tomorrow to get another set..


I bought 2 Tide Pods and 6 Gain Flings for $2.24 each
     I used the $2.00/1 coupon for Tide Pods or Gain Flings from PG 7/6 (You can see the deal here)
Final: $.24 each or $1.92 total


I also bought 24 Crest Toothpastes at $.94 each
     I used the $2.00/3 coupon for Crest Toothpaste from P&G 7/6 (You can see the deal here)
Final: $.27 each or $6.56 total


That’s a total of $40.48 worth of products for just $8.48!  How did you do this week?



I Saved $32 This Weekend at Walmart!

No comments:

Post a Comment