Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Review: Family Finest Make-N-Bake Pizzas

image


As a grandparent, it is my job to always have tasty food in the freezer for when the grand-kiddos come over.  One of their favorites is always frozen pizzas so I was intrigued by the opportunity to let them assemble and cook their own Pepperoni pizzas with these Family Finest Make-N-Bake Pizza kits.


image


They are easy to do because the crust is already formed so all they had to do is put the sauce and toppings on.  They LOVED being able to control how much sauce, cheese and pepperonis that could put on their pizzas.  Once assembled, you just trow them in the oven and let em cook!


image


As you can see, they are grandkid approved!  Family Finest Pizza kits are available at Walmart in the dairy case.  Pick one up tomorrow!


Disclosure: Family Finest provided me with a free box so I could try it out.  The opinions are my own. (and my grandkids)



Review: Family Finest Make-N-Bake Pizzas

No comments:

Post a Comment