Tuesday, December 24, 2013

What I Got for FREE or Cheap This Week at Walmart!

Walmart Trip


I cleaned my desk off yesterday and found a few coupons I had printed over the last few weeks and never used.  They were all about to expire so I thought I’s take a little trip to Walmart and see what I could find.


Dial Lotion was $2.97
     I used the $2.00/1 printable coupon for Dial Lotion
Final: $.97


Dove Hair care products were $2.97 each
     I used 2 $1.50/1 printable coupons for Dove hair care products
     I used the $1.00 Ibotta rebate
Final: $.97 each


Gas-X was $2.47
     I used the $2.00/1 printable coupon for Gas-X products
Final: $.47


Birds Eye Recipe Ready products are $1.00 each
     I used the $1.00/1 printable coupon for Birds Eye Recipe Ready products
Final: FREE


Walmart Shopping


Dial for Men Body Wash was $2.97
     I used the $2.00/1 printable coupon for Dial for Men Body Wash
Final: $.97


Tone 2pk Bar soap was $1.47
     I used the $1.50/2 printable coupon for Tone soap
Final: $.72 ach


Bic pens were $.97
     I used the $1.00/1 printable coupon for Bic Stationary products
Final: FREE with $.03 overage


3 Mars candy bars were $.68 each
     I used the B2G1 FREE printable coupon for Mars Candy
Final: $.43 each


Some decent deals and some big savings.  At least a few of these things are going in stockings tonight.  How did you do this week?



What I Got for FREE or Cheap This Week at Walmart!

No comments:

Post a Comment