Thursday, April 8, 2010

Blog Party 2010

Blog Party 2010 has started! An exciting time for all us bloggers. Most people are probably more familiar with my wife's blog www.groceryshopforfree.com but I hope you like my site as well. I review TV shows and anything else I like that entertains me and you can read my past few post here. Stay a while, read a few posts or click on an ad. Thanks!

I would like these prizes if I win.

39 -Be My Guest certificate ($250 value) for one lucky winner, (2 night stay for a family of four) at any Hilton Garden Inn.
Provided by: Hilton Garden Inn
Follow here: bloggin2noggin

13 – $100 gift certificate to Kay Jewelers
Provided by: an unpink life
Follow here: life is not always

39 – A $50 paypal cash prize for one winner.
Provided by: MomDot
Follow here: MomDot or Visit Our Fan Page: Trisha Haas

If those are already chosen, I would love any of these:

US and Canada Only Prize List: #3, 8, 15, 35, 37

21 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the UBP 2010 was glad to see I wasn't the only guy to do this. Liked the design of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Visiting from the party! Nice to see some guys on here. Hope you can come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you decided to join the party. So, are you as upset as I am that this is the last season of 24?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you at UPB! I'm going to stop by your wife's blog too! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am new to your site but what I see is great, I will follow you so that I keep up to date on the TV happenings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. On my way through from the UBP! Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun to see some guys participating! Can't wait to see if what entertains you will entertain me!

    ~Mimi @ Woven by Words
    http://wovenbywords.blogspot.com/2010/04/ultimate-blog-party-5-minutes-for-mom.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I'm stopping by from the UBP. I'm heading over your wife's blog, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by from the UBP. Nice meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by all! And for the record I am very upset that Lost and 24 are both going away in a few weeks never to return. I had high hopes for FlashForward and V to feel the gap a little and while I like FlashForward, V is so boring it's ridiculous. Which is a shame because I was such a huge fan of the original movies as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  11. stopping by for the party. off to read more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice to meet you! Stopping by from the UBP!! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. a Family full of blogs. It is very nice to see that!

    Happy UBP 2010

    Have wonderful weekend

    http://mytickles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stopping in from the UBP to say HI! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hopping on by from UBP! I hope that you are having a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice to see some guy bloggers at the UBP! This event is pretty fun...hope you have a great week and can stop by my blog as well!

    Mom Got Blog
    http://momsgotblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi there! i'm alexandra from design baby, stopping in from the ubp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am just stopping by from the UBP2010. I am glad to see another dad blogging. Stop by my blog sometime at dadyoucandoit.blogspot.com

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  19. @MarkSavage I hope you subscribed to the comments because I can't figure out any other way to contact you. Your blog is not accepting comments and I can't find an email address to let you know. You might want to get that looked at.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi there! Stopping by from UBP! Loving all these male blogger joining in! Great motivation for my hubby to blog more frequently!

    ReplyDelete